Below you will find campaign case studies organized by client goal: Awareness, Site Traffic, and On-Site User Action.
Awareness: The goal of these campaigns was to increase brand awareness.
- Retail – Furniture Store
- Retail – Mall Event
- Quick Serve Restaurant 1
- Retail – Furniture Store CTV
- Healthcare – Digital Audio
- Recruitment – Nurses
- Quick Serve Restaurant 2
- Retail – Home Improvement
- Financial – Tax Company
- Healthcare – Insurance (Audio & Video)
- Political – Congress (Audio & Display)
- Real Estate – College Campus
- Education – Private Grade School (Video)
- Tourism (Video – CTV)
- Political Candidate (Cross Screen Video)
Site Traffic: The goal of these campaigns was to drive users to the advertiser’s website.
- Education – Community College
- Healthcare – Specialty Hospital
- Healthcare – Birthing Center
- Political – Causes
- Travel – Resort
- Real Estate – Real Estate Association
- Automotive – Multi Rooftop Dealership
- Grocery Store
- Education – MBA Program
- Political – COVID Impacted Polling
- State Budget – Business Development
On-Site User Action: The goal of these campaigns was to drive on-site user actions.
- Education – College Masters Program
- Entertainment – Science Museum
- Events – IT Event/Expo
- Entertainment – Symphony
- Travel – City Tourism
- Home and Garden – Windows
- Cannabis Delivery
- CBD Purchases
- Higher Education – Multichannel Media Campaign
We would love to hear from you! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a successful campaign we can turn into a formal case study.